Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Come Run With Me!

While I consider myself a morning person, I rarely wake up on my own at 5:30am. But today, I was up early and managed to squeeze in a short, easy pace run. And guess who got to come along? That's right, You!

No need for an iPod when the sights are this great. Here's what we saw during our run:

It started out a bit dark and as the view from the Brady Street Bridge shows, there weren't many cars out yet.

During the weekends, the Lagoon area is busy with people who are walking, running, cycling and paddleboating. This morning, however, it was quiet and serene.

As we ran through Veterans Park, it began getting lighter. Viewing a sunrise is the perfect way to start the day.

During the summer months, McKinley Marina is filled with boats. Today, just one was on the water.

My most faithful running partner. Always there and always either slightly behind or ahead.

After one short pickup, we're done! Now it's time to stretch and get on with the day :)

How is your morning going?

- ST

No comments:

Post a Comment