Monday, December 12, 2011

Training Schedule 12/12 - 12/18

Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. Mine was pretty fab, but went by way too fast as always. And between a holiday party, lunch at my favorite Mexican restaurant, a girls night get together and a holiday bake sale, I also indulged a bit too much.

Good thing I have a full week of training ahead of me.

Here's the plan:

Monday

Afternoon: 4-5 mile easy run, including strides; 45 minutes strength training

Tuesday

Afternoon:
6-7 mile speed workout (1 mile warm up, 3 miles tempo pace, four 400m repeats, 1 mile cool down)

Wednesday
Afternoon: 5-6 mile easy run; 30 minutes strength training

Thursday
Afternoon: Boot Camp Class, 1 mile warm up

Friday
Afternoon: 4-6 mile easy run, including strides

Saturday
Morning: 6-8 mile easy run

Sunday
Morning: 2 mile easy run

- ST

No comments:

Post a Comment