- Lollihop gift subscription - Once a month, the recipient will receive a box full of healthy snacks. There is also a vegan snack box option.
- Katie Lee cookbooks - I have both The Comfort Table and Everyday Occasions and the recipes use easy to find ingredients and are simple to follow. Best of all, the results are always delicious.
- Local food tour - These can often be tailored to specific neighborhoods or type of cuisine or food. For example, with Milwaukee Food Tours, you can customize your outing to include only bakeries, pizzerias or chocolate!
- Illume Boulangerie Jar Candle - These candles are my favorite, especially the vanilla fig scent.
- Apothecary Jar - Fill one with an old-fashioned candy (lemon drops?) for a gift that's pretty and delicious.
- Vintage Cheese Markers - The perfect addition to a cheese plate and helps eliminate any guess work for guests.
- Sweat Ts - Adorable shirts for any gal - or guy - who loves working up a good sweat!
- Running Jacket - I've been wearing the Utopia Embossed Softshell on my outdoor runs lately and love how it cuts the wind and is water resistant. A great layering piece for any female runner.
- Race Bling - I love these necklaces from Erica Sara Designs, especially because you can get them personalized to include your recipients initials, race distance, etc.
- Bow Bracelet - I love a fun bracelet and this one will match nearly everything and look great layered with other pieces.
- Jackie Cardigan - You really can't go wrong with a classic cardigan in a vivid hue. I love my Jackie cardigans layered over everything from casual t-shirts and pearls to dresses.
- Leopard Print Hand Warmers - Because you really can't have enough animal print accessories!
I want to know: What are your best gift ideas?