Monday, November 28, 2011

Training Schedule 11/28 - 12/4

So far, the Holiday Run Streak has been a bit of a bust. I'm hoping to change that this week.

Here's the plan:

Monday

Afternoon: 4 mile easy run; 45 minutes strength training

Tuesday

Afternoon:
6-7 mile combo speed workout (1 mile warm up, 4-6 strides, 2 miles tempo pace, four 400m repeats, 1 mile cool down)

Wednesday
Afternoon: 5-6 mile easy run; 30 minutes strength training

Thursday
Afternoon: Boot Camp Class, 1 mile warm up

Friday
Afternoon: 4-6 mile easy run

Saturday
Morning: 4 mile easy run

Sunday
Morning: 4 mile easy run

What's on your training agenda this week?

- ST

2 comments:

  1. This looks a good week. Is it a slight decrease from your peak mileage? I still have my 'holiday streak' going but I'm not sure I could keep it up of the minimum daily mileage were higher. I've done at least 2 miles each day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job sticking with it so far! Yes, it's a bit of a decrease from my peak mileage but I'm going to stay at this level through the holidays then try to increase it over the next few months.

    ReplyDelete