Thursday, October 27, 2011

Haunted Hustle Playlist

Although I leave my iPod at home for 5k races, I think a bit of music is in order for this weekend's half marathon. So unless it's raining or super windy, here are a few songs I plan to include on my Haunted Hustle playlist. Warning: It includes A LOT of pop music!

  • Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People
  • Lighters - Bad Meets Evil
  • Run This Town - Jay Z
  • You Make Me Feel - Cobra Starship
  • Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
  • I Wanna Go - Britney Spears
  • Give Me Everything - Pitbull
  • Can't Be Tamed - Miley Cyrus
  • S&M - Rihanna
  • The Edge of Glory - Lady Gaga
  • Born This Way - Lady Gaga
  • Blow - Ke$ha
  • Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO
  • Take Over Control - Afrojack
  • Mr. Saxobeat - Alexandra Stan
  • I Like That - Richard Vission & Static Revenger

What are your favorite songs for running/racing?

- ST

1 comment:

  1. Macho Man- Village People, Shipping up to Boston- Dropkick Murphys, Oye Como Va- Santana, Two Step -DMB (cool down). Plus a good portion of the songs that are up there! They make me think of bootcamp. :)

    ReplyDelete